Receiver Values Including Unbuilt

Jordan Arndt jordana at NUCLEUS.COM
Sun Nov 26 09:49:01 EST 2000

Just a note ... Prices of all gear is very seasonal...and peaks around the 3rd week of
February (on average) .... Neither of the sites are very accurate, as they represent only
a small fraction of the actual numbers of each item that have been sold....ie. aade.com
shows 12 HW-101 rigs sold... I'm sure that is a very low figure... Also they do not
differentiate between parts rigs and working equipment... ie. an SB-220 that sold for
Fair market value for any item can change from one day to the next , and if you use
auction prices as market value, then expect them to be all over the place...

The best you can hope for in determining fair market value on Ebay is to do a search for
the item in question sold during the past 30 days....Your mileage WILL vary.... 73 de
Jordan....

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov