Correction:Happysurfer - Receiver Values Including Unbuilt

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Nov 26 22:28:16 EST 2000

Out of date?

It states VERY clearly that it was done in a certain year, NOT 2000
1998 I think. There is also a 1995 list.

Jordan OM, If YOU want to do the workl to compile the current list
you are WELCOME to do it, and we will all thank you VERYmuch!
Grin!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov