HEATH TWOER BID

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 27 10:40:15 EST 2000

I gonna take mine apart tonight, erase all the checkmarks in the manual and put
it on ebay right away. I could see bidding a lot for an unassembles useful
radio from Heath but not the twer. I have one that is perfect and I have never
used it because there is no one to talk to with it. I'd love to meet this guy
and see if  he just escaped from an assylum some where. One thing for sure he
isn't married!
--- Ray Friess <rayfri at NETWORLD.COM> wrote:
> i just wanted the group to know..   the guy who bid $1,225 for
> a heathkit twoer (unassembled)...
> i sent him an email inquiry telling him there were a bunch of us
> in this group who are wondering if (a) he lost whatever common
> sense he ever had, or (b) he was just kidding when he bid that
> much for a twoer.
> IF he replies, i'll let the group know whether its choice A or B.
> HI HI
> ray  wa7itz

> 'call'"

=====
Carl HYDE
W2CSH
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS