HM-102 Wattmeter

David Humbertson daveh at HEREINTOWN.NET
Sun Oct 1 13:28:12 EDT 2000

I have converted several wattmeters (actually 4) to read
PEP with the kit offered by HI-RES   [ info at hi-rescom.com]
They run about $20 and work extremely well. Its a very small
pc board and you add your own power source and switch to
go between avg and pep.  They are as accurate as the meter itself
and the damping and decay are adjustable and a pleasure to watch.
I have Swans, Drakes, Heath, etc wattmeters and all work good.
The board is called the PDC-1. The phone # is (248) 391-6660.
PS.....I have no connection with the company.
--
73, Dave - W3NP
Ft. Ashby, WV

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov