Items F.S.

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 3 22:37:04 EDT 2000

Fellow Solder sniffers:

I still have the following cabinet available if anyone needs it.

CB-1 Beige (Lunch box) cabinet:  Has holder on one side for license, etc.
 No
handle installed but have a black plastic one from other Heath gear -
$15

Also found a few more things I don't need:

69-5  Relay:   SB-200/201 antenna relay $12 postpaid

407-711 Meter from CRT Rejuvenator      $15 postpaid
        These are the same size and specs (1mA, 1K-ohm) as the 411-99 meter
        used in the SB-100/101/102; HW-100/101 and other rigs.  Meter scale from
        a bad one could be moved to one of these.  Meter has black frame, vs
green.

Also have a few (read LOTS) of the Heath transistors (417-xxx numbers);
if you need something, or a cross reference, let me know.

Thanks!

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"

                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov