?

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Thu Oct 5 18:27:48 EDT 2000

You're right, nothing....but,

at Heath Technical Consulting in Benton Harbor, there were always a few
crackpot callers (no offense to any who may reside on this list,
please!). There was one who was sure the CIA had implanted "bugs" in his
dental fillings or brain, I don't remember which, to monitor his
thoughts. He wanted someone to help him build a circuit to 'jam' the
signals...

The consultants would take turns..."I don't wanna talk to him
today...you do it...)

Murray

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov