EE Times article on Heathkit (Oct. 2nd, pg 213)

Vic Tosca tosca at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Oct 6 19:46:33 EDT 2000

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:18:34 -0500, Bob Groh <rgroh at SWBELL.NET>
wrote the following about "EE Times article on Heathkit (Oct.
2nd, pg 213)":

> The Oct. 2nd issue of Electronic Engineering Times (a weekly newspaper
> for electrical engineers) has a nice little article on Heathkit, it's
> history and a history of the electronic kits in general.  Short but
> interesting stuff.

Short? Over two full pages! Excellent article, I would have
missed it if not for your heads-up. Thanks, Bob.

It's not available at EET online as of today, the latest article
is Sept. 28th. I'm sure it will appear shortly. For anyone not
subscribed to EET who has interest in George Rotsky's article
"A tale of the unstoppable electronic kit", check the following
URL frequently for the update:

http://www.eet.com/columns/by_george/

Very interesting stuff in there. Thanks again, Bob!

=vt
--
Tosca Electronic Services, Inc.
- a division of Tosca Enterprises, Inc. -
mailto:tosca at frontiernet.net
eBay registered name: vtosca

<end trans>

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov