List Weirdness/+ DX60A? Knobs Trade

Mike Souhrada wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Sat Oct 7 12:33:15 EDT 2000

Steve I suspect there was/is a major web problem the other day.
During the weekend it appeared that my message count was way
down. Then two days ago 1,200 messages appeared out of the blue.
That caused a big problem for me as my phone line also went
sour at the same time. Many duplicates in the packet appeared
most of which I've already received?? Goofy stuff and not spam.

DX60A? knob subj. Don't have one but from an old picture they
look like the DX60A in the '67 handbook, could be another model
also.
I picked up a pair of these last week end and have no interest
in that model but some of the list members might need them to
complete a restoration. They both have white pointers and are
95% perfect.
Looking for small creme knobs aka HW16, or small green with
aluminum disk aka HM 102 or any of the SB HW small knobs in
trade. What have you? (3 small for two big)
Mike
Iowa

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov