Searching for Crystals

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Oct 7 14:35:50 EDT 2000

oh my... no problem

jan crystals will make any freq you want. They no longer make the rocks into
the ft-243 case, but in a sealed case. I don't recall the exact style. Pin
spacing and diameter is the same as the ft243 and they will plop right into
the hw16.

do a search for jan crystals to find the url. I don't recall it off the tip
of the hat.

--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems