copy of Jan Crystal email

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Oct 9 16:52:46 EDT 2000

Useful information. Many of us need special rocks for local osc. etc.

I have a few crystals that are well below these at $11 each and
a $20 minimum order! (Mine are $5 each and no minimum!)

Here's what I have left:

All in HC-6/U metal holders. All frequencies in kilocycles/sec.

Calibrator Xtals for Collins etc.
1000 kHz
2000 kHz

160m
1843.2
1843.2
1947.8
1952.2

80 meters
3526.0
3686.4 QTY avail.
3866.0
3867.5

40 meters
7000.0
7036.1
7072.2
7159.0 (HC-33 wire) QTY 6
7365.0

10 meters
29100.0
29100.0

6 meters
8350.0
8383.1
8383.1
8392.0
8400.0
8407.7
8411.5
8420.0
8403.8
8428.0
8450.0
8540.0
8461.0

Others:

3.571 MHz tiny metal oscillator chip $3.00

CRYSTAL SOCKETS
HC-6/U ceramic, new $2.00 each
HC-33/U nylon, new $1.25 each

shipping additional

On 9 Oct 00, at 13:37, StrayDog Barkus barked:

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov