Over Voltage Protection for Older Equipment

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sat Oct 21 05:25:59 EDT 2000

Hi ED,
Please send the schematic. Restoring an SX-28A and want to protect it. The line voltage
here was up to 130 volts. Complained and they reset the voltage regulators back to 125 v.
But still I agree that the old ladies can't stand that much voltage. Many TX and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov