harmonic products in my radio from 1180AM

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Sat Oct 28 05:21:03 EDT 2000

There are Broadcast Band Filters on the market for just that problem. I
bought one for my rig and it cleaned it up. I can't find the paperwork
right now but it was made by Industrial Communications Engineers Ltd.
Since I don't work 160 M I got one that cuts off just below 3.5 Mc. They
also have one that cuts off just below the 160 M band. Mine is rated for
300 watts from 3.5 to 30 Mc.  Model 400X. If you want more info, write me
and I will spend more time looking.

Regards,
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov