Oregon Scientific..Clock Update // FREE Hand Scanner INFO....

Shadow shadow at GILROY.COM
Fri Sep 1 01:55:34 EDT 2000

Ok Guys...

To all that sent me e-mail about the Oregon Scientific Clock.

Good news

Our friends at radio shack have the clock... It is a little different looking ( just the
bottoms)
All the same features and has the external antenna as the one I bought at fry's.

" Atomic Desktop Clock"
The price is 29.95      The same price as fry and radio shack is everywhere

Page 339 of the 2001 catalog...  I think just came out, picked one up tonight

Stock #63-968
=========

Make sure you pick up a new catalog and the FREE hand scanner from radio shack. The toy
is "To Cool"

The catalog is bar coded to the radio shack web site.  You can get all the info about a
product with the FREE scanner called "Cat"

It worth the trip

Shadow

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov