SB-610 graticule, update.

Dean Milner wdmilner at NS.SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Sep 4 11:59:35 EDT 2000

At 08:25 PM 00-09-03 -0700, you wrote:
> This is with reference to dial scale and other types of
decals.Professional model builders >have custom decals made up by specialty
outfits that some list subscribers may not be >aware of.These decals are,of
course,much better looking than most of us can do on our >own,unless we
happen to be professional artists or draftspersons.

Another way is to find a store that sells drafting supplies and pick up a
piece of clear acetate and a sheet of dry transfer stencil lines. Carefully
mark off the acetate to the grid spacing required, then apply the dry
transfer by rubbing the back side (there are several brandsm Datac and
Lettraset being two). Sandwich the final graticule between two other pieces
of clear acetate of plastic and carefully trim to size.

This does work as I've seen it for a regular oscilloscope.

Good luck & 73,

Dean VE1CBF

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov