Unbuilt Kits

Noel Page noelg.page at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Sep 14 09:52:59 EDT 2000

What you say makes sense, except how much are they worth.
There worth as much as the seller can get (If your selling one).
Just sell it for as much as possible before turns to rubble.
This is CAPITALISM.
... and by prices, production, and distribution of goods that
are determined mainly in a free market.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov