Heath Trade for Vintage Radio Tubes

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Sat Sep 16 12:05:56 EDT 2000

Hello Heath Team;

I know a lot of you Heath collectors are also Vintage Radio collectors so I
have a list of vintage radio tubes I'd like to trade for Heath Ham gear. I
believe some of these tubes to be somewhat rare and or expensive.

Failing this posting, my next step is to list them on ebay.  I'd much
rather trade the lot for Heath Ham gear. If interested, please let me know
what you may have in the form of a trade.

I'm interested is in almost any  Heath ham stuff. My real interest is in SB
gear, even parts rigs as I am restoring/fixing a few rigs that need special
heath parts.

Thanks Folks. here is the list of what I have for trade.

QTY         Tube Type            Comments
2                  50  ST Style       Used, but both test good. One has
some rattle bits inside , but tested good. No gas, arcs etc.
2                  10                         Can't test on my tester
beyond the filaments. Both filaments light  no problem.
1               UX 247                    No rattles or loose stuff. Tests
in the marginal zone, not good, but not bad. Nice physical shape
3               UX245's                  All 3 test well into the good. No
rattle bits, nothing loose.
1                   46                         Rogers, in a box, test well
into the good zone on my tester
1                   59                         Raytheon, test well into the
good zone. No problems
2                   31                          Rogers, both are sealed in
the box so I can't test without opening.
1                   6F8                       In a box, tests good
1                   32                          In a box, test good
1                   6D6                       Looks and test as brand new.
In a box
2                   6A7's                    Look new in the boxes. Did not
test..Didn't want to take boxes apart
1                   6A6                       New in box, did not test,
didn't want to take box apart.
1            UX 201                        Sold to me as New from Anitque
Radio Supply in the US. Bought it years ago. Tests Great. In box.
1            UX 201                        Tests  great
1            UX 112                         Filament tests OK. (Radiotron)

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov