Have you ever...

W9WRL w9wrl at GWLTD.COM
Sun Sep 17 08:50:08 EDT 2000

Have you ever heard of this transmitter.

I bought a transmitter from friend on mind the other day, he had heard that
I was interested BA's so he pick this transmitter up for me, I am not that
interested in it, and may sell it later. Right now I am just looking for
info..

It was made by John Meck, Industries Inc of Plymouth IN. It's a model T601.
It's about the size of a Globe Scout, or a DX-60 little bigger than the
DX-60. Built in power supply, not band switching uses plug in coils. The
schematic is dated 3-28-46. Has a pair of 6L6g in the final, modulator also
runs a pair of 6L6g's

If anyone just has to see a picture let me know and I will post one on my
web site.

Any info you can provide would be of much interest..

73 Dave
      James (Dave) Mayfield W9WRL
Collector of World Radio Labs and others.
        http://www.w9wrl.com

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633