Wafeer Switch

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Sep 21 14:19:40 EDT 2000

Hi Don,
If you can't find a replacement, you can rebuild the wafer with contacts
harvested from a similar switch. Drill out the rivets to remove the
defective contact and replace. Fasten them with 1-72 hardware from the
hobby shoppe. A spot of epoxy or J B Weld will keep them there. J
B Weld can also be used to repair broken wafers. Patience! Been there
done that. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov