Cleaning old rigs

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Sep 27 12:50:03 EDT 2000

Hi Mark,
That is exactly what I do. I always remove the front panel and clean the
panel, dials and knobs by hand. Just did a Hallicrafters SX-28A and it
turned out ok. Also removed panel, dials, meter and knobs. Did ti to my
SB-101 also. After a panel from Lynn , it turned out a 10. Luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov