FS SB104A station price reduction re-listing

Jeff Rafferty Jeff.Rafferty at GTE.NET
Sat Sep 30 21:07:03 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Last weekend I listed some Heath Gear, some of which didn't get much
interest in...So I have reduced the price on all of those items hopefully
the prices are more in line with there value...

SB-104A Transceiver, Full Output, cosmetically 9, CW Filter and Noise
Blanker are installed.
                 Works great! Assembly & Operational Manuals, Illustration
booklet. $200.00

SB-604/HP-1144 Speaker/Power supply, Sounds good, delivers the required
               voltage and current, cosmetically 9.  $50.00

Sure 444 mic wired for SB-104A   $15.00

Selling only to the contiguous United States, buyer will
be responsible for shipping costs, item/items will be shipped on receipt of
money order or cashiers check.

Thanks the Bandwidth!!

Jeff Rafferty

Jeff.Rafferty at gte.net