SB-104A

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Thu Apr 5 22:54:34 EDT 2001

Hi Dave and Murry,
The chassis mount RCA jack is an excellent 50 ohm connector. It will handle 100 watts
plus with no problem. You can get an adapter to UHF connector at China Shack. DO NOT
replace it and butcherize your radio. People who do that should have a certain pair on
their anatomy removed with a rusty knife.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov