RCA phono RF Connector

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Apr 8 13:17:31 EDT 2001

Hi Sandy,
Amen. Recently bought some china shack LED's at 50 cents. Both lasted less than 10 min.
Got some from Mouser, USA made for 35 cents. Still working. Several years ago bought some
china shack miniature lights to illuminate the meters in my SA-2060A tuner. Even
installed resistors to lower the voltage. They lasted 2 days.
Installed some 330 aircraft bulbs from the junk box and they are still good. Bought some
1/4 in. phone plugs. Outer shaft so thin you could crush it with your fingers. Chinese
products are crap and I won't buy. Have been satisfied with Mouser parts. By the way Doug
Shields has a stock of NOS RCA connectors like on the SB-101 etc. Cravat Emptier, luck
and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov