RCA phono RF Connector

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Apr 8 19:13:37 EDT 2001

Sandy,
Another amen on the valves. Bought 6 china 12AU7's from Antique Electronics. Tested them on
my TT-1A and the word you used applied. Not one met specs so I sent them back. No more china
valves in this house. Will use NOS only. With the present political situation, perhaps if all
would refuse china products, they might get the message. Don't buy anything from china shack
anymore. Have had some good not excellent results with Svetlana products. Again cravat
emptier. 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov