O rings

Allen A Heibeck kj6xh at JUNO.COM
Tue Apr 10 09:59:05 EDT 2001

Hello Craig and Group,

For my SB-102,  I went to Pep Boys auto parts store and got a pkg
of 4 "O-TITE"  O-rings,  number 64226.  Price was, I think,
well under $2.00. Their size is 1/8" width, 2" ID, 2-1/4" OD.
They seem to work pretty well for me.

Allen

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:53:57 EDT Craig Buck <K4IA at AOL.COM> writes:
> New to the list so please forgive if this question is routine.
>
> Where does one find the O rings to use as drive belts for the
> SB-102.  A
> search on the web yielded lots of O rings suppliers but you have to
> buy 100
> of the things and wade through the technical jargon of material
> types.
>
> Radio K4IA
> Craig Buck
> Fredericksburg, Virginia USA
> QRP ARCI #2550  FISTS #6702 CC 788
> K1 #470

Rev. Allen Heibeck,  KJ6XH               El Cajon, CA
         kj6xh at juno.com                       We use HeathKit Boatanchors
here!

                                        Check it out!
http://www.tbn.org