Wanted W-5M Amplifier plate transformer

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Tue Apr 10 22:30:54 EDT 2001

Hi Rezin,
Have been against the same problem. Those trannys are rare. So I had to cough up the
price for a Peter Dahl transformer. Sent them the old and they used the case only to wind
me a beautiful new one with silver plated Teflon leads. It will last longer than all of
us.
So far have three of his works and they are super. Restore a lot of Heathkits in my
retirement. Luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov