Wanted W-5M Amplifier plate transformer

Rich Sahlender rsahlen at VOICENET.COM
Thu Apr 12 22:26:51 EDT 2001

I'll second Wayne's recommendation. I had a 54-29 go short back in
January. Pulled it from the w4am and sent it off to Peter Dahl in
early February. Received the new one in a little over two weeks. The
leads were plenty long and tagged with a numeric sticker which you
match against a one page "schematic" so you know which lead is used
for what. They even put a fresh spray coat of black on my old case
to hide some of the scratch marks... I had the new one installed and
running within a few hours of delivery to my door. They do excellent
work. You may get a parts unit cheaper but no telling how long
you'll wait...

73 de Rich WA3WLH

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov