Heath HV supply

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Apr 15 22:39:58 EDT 2001

Hi Terry,
Have an IP-17 so made some checks. On C- the voltmeter maxes out at 125v.
Measured the output with a VTVM and the meter is accurate. Output is the same with meter
on or off. The meter is after the 22k resistor as shown on the schematic. Look at the
meter switch and you will see that the 150k resistor stays as a load no matter what the
switch position. So there is an 172k load across the pot at all times. The meter would
never go to 150v unless the switch were faulty. I don't see a problem. Hopes this helps.
Luck and 73's.
wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov