Master Parts List Update

Joe joeamp at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Apr 20 00:33:53 EDT 2001

>>I need HELP!!!!<<
Here you go http://joeamp.home.mindspring.com/mplist.PDF
(Master Parts List PDF 3.29 megs) 3.29 megs
I had to give it to a shorter name, my FTP was screwing up for some reason.
I can keep it till the end of the month (May 1)
I am just about out of webspace.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Parker <jparker at OZ.NET>
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2001 8:43 PM
Subject: Master Parts List Update

Hello Everyone,

The requests for these files are just way to many.  There are 721 members on
this list and just me trying to keep up with the requests.

I need HELP!!!!

If someone has the ability to place these files on the Web, please contact
me.

I will send the files to that person, they can put it on the Web and then
the other list members can
download the files.

I'm sorry, but I just can't keep up with the requests.

John

'name' 'call'"
Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov