Master Parts List Update

David Wilson david at WWNS.COM
Fri Apr 20 16:12:04 EDT 2001

Hello Fellows,

I offered to post those on the web, however did not hear a reply.
Chances are the reason you did not recieve the files is because
they tie up your pop mailbox and it dies with a timeout while
the files are transfering.  Trying to email those to all of the
people that want them on this list is silly.  It will probably cause
mailboxes to fill up and then be out of service, or just time out
and not be usable.

Dave

Vic Tosca wrote...

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 00:33:53 -0400, Joe <joeamp at mindspring.com>
> wrote the following about "Re: Master Parts List Update":
>
> > Here you go http://joeamp.home.mindspring.com/mplist.PDF
> > (Master Parts List PDF 3.29 megs) 3.29 megs
>

> =46or some reason, this is the first post I've received regarding
> this subject.=20
>
> What is this Master Parts List for?
>
> Please e-mail, maybe all messages aren't coming through for some
> reason.
>
> =3Dvt
> --=20
> =DFase ELECTRONICUS!  =AE1976 TE Inc.