HEATHKIT MASTER PARTS LIST:

Bob Nickels ranickel at MWCI.NET
Sun Apr 22 23:15:37 EDT 2001

> > What I would like to know is if anyone can supply this
> > same information in ASCII format in a text file that
> > can be edited.  ASCII files would be a lot shorter!

Adobe's Access utility is helpful when you need to edit material in pdf form
and don't have the full Adobe software package:

http://access.adobe.com/simple_form.html

Enter the URL of the .pdf file and it will do an on-the-fly conversion to
html. (You can also submit a request and receive the html version by
e-mail).   You'll then have to edit the html codes out if  you want only
plain text.  I've used this successfully on other files but haven't tried it
on the master parts list.  Good luck!

73, Bob W9RAN

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov