Hw-101 Filter Lever

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Wed Apr 25 05:57:33 EDT 2001

Hi, Justin;

I hope you know that there are two versions of the lever. One has set
screws and is used on a round shaft, the other has the bumps that go in
the notches in the shaft and no set screws. You might try molten
pot-metal if the mold will take the heat. Otherwise I would try epoxy.
Maybe making the lever a little wider would strengthen it too. Put me
down for a couple. Good luck.

Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov