Final call for HW-101 parts

Justin L Hall justin.hall at JUNO.COM
Thu Apr 26 12:29:05 EDT 2001

Hey all-
Thanks for all the suggestions with the filter lever, as that is still in
the works.
But this is the last call- and the last time I'll bug any of you with
this thing so I can get it out of the house.
I'm not trying to make a profit off this thing and no reasonable offer
will be refused here.  At the following link I have pictures of the
remaining boards in the 101, and most of the important parts.  I still
have the chassis and front plate, and all the connectors, some of which
are pictured.  Boards are $5 each.
I will send you a picture of what you'll get so you know, and I can't
make any guarantees on the operability of the objects.  As you can see
from some of the pictures, the boards themselves are missing a few
components, so use them for spares or whatever.
In any case, the link is as follows:

http://www.geocities.com/kb7lak/heathkit/heathparts.html

I don't want to annoy any of you with the sales stuff, so I'm quitting
with the sales pitches with this page.  Becuase there's hams here that
take all the fun out of the hobby by getting in your face and selling
things to you!  I hope I'm not one of these.  I just want to see the 101
stay alive, and if you saw what I did under the hood on this one, you'd
want to put it out of its misery, too.
Thanks for all the patience and help, folks.  But I'm still working the
lever knob angle and I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov