FS Classic Heath Station

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 28 12:10:21 EDT 2001

Gerald - I'm not really sure I understand your response to this ad for a
classic Heathkit station of which many of us would love to have.  Restoration
of old Heathkits is not that hard...most parts are available with some effort
involved in looking for them....hope this does not get to be a long involved
thread.
Larry, KC8JX
St. Joseph, MI
"One of the many 'X-Hams from Heath'"

--- Gerald Lemay <w1id at FCGNETWORKS.NET> wrote:
> So how, pray tell is anyone supposed to restore old Heathkits in need of
> parts and repair? These things aren't museum pieces, just a collection of
> nuts and bolts otherwise likely to end up in a land fill.

=====
May your days be full of sunshine and good thoughts fill your head.
From: Larry Knapp, KC8JX, St. Joseph, Mi  49085
  Best 73's