Heath CD

Terry Perdue terryp at HALCYON.COM
Sun Apr 29 14:22:11 EDT 2001

Thanks to all who responded, and for some good suggestions. I've gotten over
30 very positive replies in less than a day. That's a small percentage of
the subscribers to this list, but still encouraging. Besides, it would be
worth doing just to condense a big box of paper to a smaller, lighter form
that isn't likely to get bent or torn every time I dig through it. And,
unlike the book, I could make my own CDs as needed and not be stuck with a
big inventory like I was with the books.

While I'm working on getting a blessing from Heath, I'm going to get
started - at least organizing things and shopping for a scanner. At some
point I'd like to list some of the unique items I have, and see if some of
you collectors might have things I don't that I could get you to scan for me
or loan to me so they can be included. I also have some personal
correspondence to/from Heath that was kept for its historical value, and
quite a few newspaper clippings relating to Heath, but I have no idea what,
if any, releases I might need to get to include them. Can anyone offer legal
advice on this?

BTW, I still have several hundred copies of Heath Nostalgia taking up space
in the garage. If any of you would like a copy, send me a check for $7.50 -
that's half price through the end of May.

Terry Perdue
18617 - 65th Ct. NE
Kenmore, WA 98028-7920

Thanks, and stay tuned!