List administrators.

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed Aug 1 14:20:09 EDT 2001

Hi Allen,
In the subscription control line at the bottom is the word heath. I
suspect that if you change that to collins or hallicrafters or whatever
you will get on that list. It is a pleasure to use. See you on the
reflectors.
Wayne;
W4GBW

--------