List administrators.

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed Aug 1 17:09:09 EDT 2001

Hi Doug,
Tx for the info. Have been on boatanchor and Heathkit lists for years and you are
quite correct. All of them are the best. The Hallicrafters list is new today I
think. Hope it enjoys great success. Later.
Wayne;
W4GBW

--------
To post email to: heath at listserv.tempe.gov