PEC's

Fred Olsen fwolsen at EXECPC.COM
Sat Aug 4 19:40:34 EDT 2001

> john wrote:
> The catalog I have shows them all beginning with the prefix "PC"...
> The catalog date is July 1959 ...

Does anyone else think that that would be something useful to have
posted on BAMA?  Nice hi-res scans, if it includes the circuits.  Hint
hint, John?  ;<)

Do you want it Ken?  If you'd like to start a catalog section I might
have a couple of things too.  A Sprague 'replacement' 'lytics list comes
to mind, among others, since I now have a scanner.  (Thanks Gary.)

Fred