WTB/Trade SB303/401 Manual or copy

Robert W. Chavers rchavers at ARBUCKLEONLINE.COM
Mon Aug 6 22:27:56 EDT 2001

Hi All,

Acquired a sb303/401 basket case... as I'm new to these rigs, I'm gonna need
manuals.
I couldn't pass the pair up.... can't resist that many knobs to turn.

Have the rcvr up and running, but have VFO (LMO?) problem...frequency jumps
around while tuning.  Looked in the archives & this seems to be a common
problem.

Haven't pwr'd up the 401 yet...re-forming & testing HV electrolytics while
trying to clean up corrosion, rough soldering, and just general mess.

I don't believe that these two were a pair, though I purchased them
together.  As per usual, the interconnecting cables, power cords, manuals,
plus the 303's main tuning knob are all missing (these items must
disintegrate with time).

Any help or suggestions with manuals greatly appreciated.  (Have downloaded
schematics).

Regards,
                    Robert
         Robert W. Chavers