Fw: Re: INFO FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Thu Aug 9 07:21:46 EDT 2001

Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 07:19:34 -0400
Subject: Re: INFO FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS

Hi Ray. It amazes me how some people can be so stupid. The Ebay feedback
forum states that bidders and sellers should work out thier problems
BEFORE posting nasty feedback since it can't be withdrawn. It's too bad
these genuises didn't follow that simple instruction before blasting you.
If you haven't done so try to post comments for each eBay transaction
that rebuts thier nastyness. Hopefully this will help. Good luck, 73's
Ken