Unknown Heath Receiver

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 9 15:05:41 EDT 2001

I remember from the old "Wireless World" magazines
(that were published in the U.K. and sold on US
newstands) seeing all sorts of ads for various Heath
products.  Often, they had the designation "U" (i.e.
DX-40U).  The front panels were different.  In fact, I
have some QST(s) from the 1960s that show "DX"
stations with various Heath products that are
obviously of the "U" gender.

Glen, K9STH

--- Ed Goss <meg at APLCOMM.JHUAPL.EDU> wrote:

what is surprising to me is that Heath made and sold
equipment for a non-U.S. market.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/