FS/FT: Heath SB-220 Amplifier

TJLee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 17:10:04 EDT 2001

I have a Heathkit SB-220 amp in fair shape for sale.  Unit it putting
out around 800 watts CW.  I would rate the physical condition an 8 and
electrical condition a 9.  Physically the other owner before me placed
an standbye switch on front faceplate and outside cover has a tear in
the top.  Electrically one of tubes is soft (other one is good) and
front mulitmeter is flaky (sometimes will work if you tap on it).  I was

going to buy new tube for unit but have instead decided to sell it "as
is".  This would be a pickup item in the NW Ohio area prefered or
shipping is possible but would be expensive.  Asking $450 for the amp
"as is" knowing the problems listed above.  Shipping is extra and tubes
would be shipped seperate.  I would take in for it an Ameritron AL-811
amp.  No refunds or returns due to its age and nature of item.

http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/SB220_03.jpg

Ted  N8GPQ