SB 614 scope

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Thu Aug 30 22:22:11 EDT 2001

Hi Rick,
Have restored an SB-101, 600, 610, 620, 630, and 650.  The 610 is the tube
version of the  station monitor 614 . The 614 was made to go with with the
SB-104 but can be used with the SB-102. The 620 is the pan adapter. The 630 is
the Clock and timer. The 650 is the frequency readout for the 101, 102 and
others.  The 640 was an antenna tuner that didn't go into production. I may be
wrong. Hope this helps.
Wayne;
W4GBW