Cantenna

Charles Hammons chammons at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Dec 4 15:10:59 EST 2001

Sorry, I replied only to John.  To the group so he want get a bunch of the
same.
Heath recommended mineral oil.  Thats what I used many years ago and I still
have 50ohms..... :-)
At 02:24 PM 12/04/2001 -0500, john page wrote:
>I ahve a question for the group. I just got a Heath Cantenna. No oil. Can
>you use light weight motor in it or should I go get something else?  John

>To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
>Archives - http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html

Charles Hammons ph. 865.483.6807
C C Consulting      865.483.4393 (ph/fax)