DX-40 door

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 5 10:09:43 EST 2001

It is 3.5 inches by 4 inches.  The corners are rounded
and there are two tabs at the bottom for holding the
plate in place and a 5/32 inch hole at the top for the
sheet metal screw to finish holding the plate.  The
finish is gray crackle (Heath #110 from Total
Electronics oversprayed on a crackle finish).

I do sell reproduction doors already painted with gray
crackle for $10 plus $1.50 for shipping.

Glen, K9STH

--- Lynn Baustian <lrbaus at OPEN.ORG> wrote:

Can someone on the list give me the dimentions of the
cover plate on the rear of the DX-40 ?

http://shopping.yahoo.com