extra manuals

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Thu Dec 6 17:39:52 EST 2001

I went through my pile of manuals and found duplicates of  the
following,
which I thought I'd offer for sale.  Shipping is extra....

Heathkit Cheyenne MT-1 ....  original manual....    12 dollars
Heathkit Twoer ...  original manual ....$12    I also have a condensed
manual for
the Twoer, which I'll sell for 8 bucks.
Heathkit HW-12 ...  this is a partial copy, but all the important stuff
is there.  $8
Knightkit V-107 VFO .... original manual ....  $10
Knightkit TR-108 two meter transceiver...  operator AND construction
manual...
          $20
Ray  WA7ITZ