OIL in question

Ed Gardner egardner at TWCNY.RR.COM
Thu Dec 6 22:13:31 EST 2001

Mine says it came with "MFJ transformer oil". The label on the dummy
load can says, "you can use mineral oil, but DON'T use motor oil of any
kind".

Ed

Mike Shelton wrote:

> I agree with the mineral oil, but don't "scorn me " over this but what does
> MFJ use in theirs? What is recommended?
> --
> Mike Shelton CET.
>    ke4lgx
> Electronic Technician III
> UNC-Chapel Hill

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

Edward Gardner
KC2BYA, FISTS #6940
NNN0BDP NAVMARCORPMARS
"They that can give up essential liberty
 to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 - Benjamin Franklin