Old Kits (Velleman)

Michael Clarke michael.clarke at SWIFTSOFT.NET
Mon Dec 10 05:20:47 EST 2001

Also try Maplin in the UK
They distribute Velleman kits also, which are made in Belgium
73
Michael
Mi5mtc

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Neil Morrison
Sent: 10 December 2001 01:59
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: Old Kits

Do a search for Velleman - there are local distributors for these all over.

See http://www.velleman.be/index.asp?lan=1 - no guarantees.

Look for a local electronics distributor - often they have ranges of kits.

If you're still stuck, let me know. I know a couple of local places here,
and can point you to some Aussie sources.

Regards,

Neil