oscilloscopes

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Tue Dec 11 20:50:15 EST 2001

  I don't know where else to go for info on manuals so excuse me for a small
amount of bandwidth.  I purchased a dual trace "Vu Data" oscilloscope model
PS943 sometime back at a hamfest and have been unable to find any
information on it or a scource for a manual.  Never before owning a scope, I
know nothing about it other than it does have two traces across the display.
Any help identifing what I have other than a small compact scope, or
locating a manual would be greatly appreciated.

  And while I am at it......is there a book describing in detail "Hammarlund
Radios" ?  Ive seen one for Hallicrafters and I have one for Heath but would
like to find one for Hammarlund so as to spec out a sorta matching receiver
for my DX-100B

  As always......thanks in advance to a great group and Happy Holidays to all

                                        73......Lynn  WA7ADY