oscilloscopes

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Wed Dec 12 08:45:51 EST 2001

Hi Lynn. Try these scope links, best wishes, Ken

 http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85920178/scope/osc-0.htm
http://www.doctronics.co.uk/scope.htm
http://www.qsl.net/wd1v/scopefaq/index1.html
http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/experiment/lab/scope/scope.ht
 ml

 On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:50:15 -0800 Lynn Baustian <lrbaus at OPEN.ORG>