Heathkit computers

Dan Veeneman dan at EKOAN.COM
Thu Dec 13 02:31:14 EST 2001

I realize that most subscribers on this list are interested in Heathkit's
amateur radio gear, but I was wondering how many of you have built
or operated any products from the line of Heathkit computers.  More
to the point, I'm also interested in how many of you might still have
such equipment.

I'm looking for an H-11 computer, if anyone has one they'd be
interested in selling or donating.  The H-8 was somewhat more
popular, and the H-89 series was quite a bit more common.

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,

Dan

PS  By the way, I'm looking for temperate probes for an ID-1390B
indoor/outdoor thermometer (Heathkit part number 100-1657) and
a manual for the same.  A more complete list can be found at
www.decodesystems.com/wanted.html